We believe that Jesus Christ came to the world to save sinners, die in the cross, resurrected after three days, ascended into heaven, and he is coming again. We also believe in Holy Ghost baptizing.
Our greatest mandate is to bring about the fire of evangelism into the heart of believers who are interested and actively involved in the ministry of evangelism as Jesus Christ commissioned us in Mark 16;15-16 ‘’And he said to them,’’ Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creatures 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned.’’
In The Holy Ghost School we train, prepare and send Christians for end-time evangelism around the world. We are called to equip the saint for the soon second coming of our Lord Jesus in other ministries and churches that are interested for the harvest which is ripped .
- After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.
- Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:
- “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
- Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
- From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
- from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
- from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
- from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
The Great Multitude in White Robes
- After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
- And they cried out in a loud voice:
“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
- All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
- Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
- I answered, “Sir, you know.”
And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
- ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’
nor any scorching heat.
- For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’ ”
Revelation 7: 1-end (NIV)
We are in the time when everyone will seek God and pursue him above any other desire in this life as the prophecy and calamities of this end time is taking place across nations, let us forsake all selfish desires, canal pursuits and worldly lust and run into God’s presence and enter into rest.